w83792d watchdog

dezheng shen wrote:
> I will forward to the responsible engineer anyway but I have to consult
> him if he is willing to communicate with you directly.

Hello again.

I have programed a new watchdog class to a kernel so now I'm able to connect
w83792d driver to the watchdog class... I think I will be able to test the stuff
next week or so. Any news on about the engineer?

Btw it is great that I have a computer I can test the whole thing!

Thanks,
Regards
Rudolf