Verified sensors.conf file for ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe

Hi,

I have managed to put in the correct settings for ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe with an AMD Opteron 175
with AMD Cool'n'Quiet enabled.

I have attached the sensors.conf, (look for the line starting with "# Start of Chin Gim Leong's
customization for ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe" for the start of changes) and my sensors-detect log file,
sensors-detect.log.

Thanks to all for contributing to the lm_sensors!

Chin Gim Leong