lm-sensors-notify (was: Added hysteresis to fancontrol)

Hi Axel,

[Axel Thimm]
> o the commit mails work properly, and
> o so *should* ticket notifications. E.g. new or changed tickets should
>   fire a mail to lm-sensors-notify, too.

I made several svn commits in the last few days, and one trac page
change, and no notification was emitted. The odd thing is that I *did*
receive a notification for your test SVN change on March 9th, so it
used to work somehow.

Any idea what has gone wrong?

Thanks,
--