ADM1024

The non-2.6-integrated module code does indeed exist in the lm_sensors
source but I do not see any mention of anyone working on porting it
to the new 2.6 kernel hwmon infrastructure. The boards with the adm1024
exist (at least in Murray's and my case) and I am more than willing to test
any pre-release code or if there is good documentation on what has to
be done to migrate existing 2.4 modules for chips to the 2.6 hwmon chip
module code stuff I wouldn't mind looking that over as well.

Murray Blakeman wrote:
> Where can I get this module from?
>
> I am running Linux Kernel 2.6.15.1 and the ADM1024 module doesn't appear to
> be part of it.

Jim Cromie replied: