HT1000 support (see lm_sensors ticket 2031, new chips page)

> One other possibility is that because I have a BMC card plugged in to
> the motherboard (SuperMicro H8SSL-i) the BMC card is not allowing access
> to the devices from lm_sensors.

it works well for me for the same MB, only loaded patched piix4 and then
adm1026 module. Then even supermicro's superodoctor started to work on
the bow :) But I can imagine that it may become unavailable after BMC is
plugged in. I havn't bought BMC yet but I want to.

By the way, Jean, is it possible to have two masters on one i2c bus ?
How are priorities handled then ?

devik