Sensors.conf file for Abit AA8XE Fatal1ty

All,

Should anyone be wanting to use the Abit AA8XE Fatal1ty motherboard (which
is a rather nice one), it uses both the uGuru and w83627hf sensors devices
to give you the full information on the system's status.

I believe I have found the correct configuration file for this motherboard,
so I have attached it to this mail.  Should anyone find errors in it, please
can you pass the information back.

Thanks,

Roger