Fwd: Linux 2.6 Driver for MAX6650/66551

Hello,

Sorry for delay, I think I have some of those chips in a drawer
so I can try interface them a and give a try if you want. I must solder
those tiny chips somehow to wires which I admit would be not so easy task,
but anyway I can give a try if you dont have any testers so far.

If you want to submit the driver to a kernel, this is a correct mailing list for that.
(Please read the SubmittingPatches and CodingStyle first)

We need:

1) Signed-off-by line
2) patch inline or in TEXT attachment
3) form of diff -Naur