HT-1000 smbus

>> I will not leave the effort un-appreciated ;-)
>> Going to dig into smbus.sys more for now.
>
> Good. I must study for final exams...

good luck :) I just found it was working all the time only I was fooled
by I2C warnings so I even didn't test it. Now after I successfully
disasembled and commented whole smbus.sys I found that it is really
working :-) Well dumb me ... but at least nice rev-engineering experience.
I owe you a beer, if you have some time, say, at Monday :)

Patch is attached. Is it enough to post it here to be considered ?

Martin