ITE8712F-A Chip problems

Hey guys, I just got a new motherboard, and i'm having a strange issue with
the ITE chip. First of all, when sensors-detect is probing, my computer
shuts itself off instantly.
I've tried to narrow it down a little further... I know I have that chip, so
I tried to modprobe the it86 driver manually. The result is the same,
computer just shuts off, so I assume that the initial problem and the ladder
are one in the same.

Any suggestions? The board is a DFI Lanparty nF4 Expert. Thanks!

Nick