[Asus A8NE-FM/S] Unknown Chip

Rudolf Marek wrote:

> What about temp3? Does it rise when you compile/play =>  someting CPU intensive?

You're right, I should make some experiments.

> Perhaps by BIOS disassembly (if it had some screen for it) It is quite lot of work to do that.

I'll wait a bit before starting this. But, this might be funny. :)

I'll try first to figure out what is what by experimenting. If you have
any suggestion or if you want to try something, just let me know.

Thanks a lot.

Regards
--
Emmanuel Fleury

ANYBODY who does driver development without taking the real world into
account is a dangerous person. Stacks of papers, diagrams and rules are
absolutely WORTHLESS if you can't just understand the fact that
documentation is nothing more than a guideline.

Once you realize that documentation should be laughed at, peed upon, put
on fire, and just ridiculed in general, THEN, and only then, have you
reached the level where you can safely read it and try to use it to
actually implement a driver.
  -- Linus Torvalds