hwmon-pc87360-use-sensor-attr-arrays.patch

Hi Jim,

> I couldnt get rc5-mm3 to boot properly (some switchroot prob)
> so I baselined this patch against rc7 + all accepted patches named in
> http://khali.linux-fr.org/devel/i2c/linux-2.6/series
>
> (diffstat is uninteresting, but hey ..)
> jimc at harpo i2c-stuff]$ diffstat hwmon-pc87360-use-sensor-attr-arrays.patch
>  pc87360.c |  410
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------------------------

It's not that uninteresting. It shows that the patch doesn't only
shrink the binary size, it also kills a few lines of source code. Not
much, but at least it doesn't *add* lines of code, which is a good
thing.

> Convert individual sensors to sensor-attr arrays by each sensor type,
> and initialize them in loops instead of long blocks of individual calls.

Looks good (except for some trailing whitespace which I had to remove,
grmbl), applied, thanks.

It's probably one of the last large non-bug-fixing patches I accept for
Linux 2.6.16.

--
Jean Delvare