[Voyage-linux] RE: scx200_acb: unexpected ACBCTL2 readback

Hi Ben, Joe and Mike,

I am patching the kernel.  Looking at the patch file you mentioned, I see one line difference.  In debain 2.6.8 kernel,
it uses schedule_timeout(HZ/100+1) instead of yield() stated in the patch.

And I just tested the 2.6.8 kernel without patch, the modprobe fail problem appear immediately.  Not the same I
experienced in 2.6.14 kernel.

Moreover, tested the 2.6.14 kernel with your patch appiled, modprobe fail problem also appears immediately. Running with
"modprobe sc200_acx base=0x820,0", it return no delay and no error!

Thanks a lot,
Punky