Problem with viapro

Ohh sorry..forgot all those things :P

I'm running the newest debian with a 2,4 kernel (it says that), and it's not
hand-compiled.
I only have a 56k internet connection so I had to download all packages and
install one after another. Well, I'm gonna bring it to work, uninstall
lm-sensors and i2c, and then install the packages with the distribution.

//  Henrik