pca9538, pca9554 and LCD on top of them

Happy new i2c everybody :P

I have an LCD running on top of SMBUS and LCDPROC. I hated some cable running
out of computer to LPT port, so I looked for alternatives. SMBUS is good way
to connect LCD inside computer, so I made it for myself. Feel free to try
out. Schematic, details and patches are here:

http://no.spam.ee/~tonu/i2clcd.xhtml
Ouch, again I reused my unapplied patch for pca9538. Now with pca9554 added
(in your TODO for long time).

  T?nu