I2C for ppc 8xx

Jean,
I have a working example of ppc 8xx family I2C within 2.6 kernel,
and I am wondering how to push it upstream.

It seems there are no official "merge point" between lm_sensors stuff and linus git, since
i2c repo contains, for instance, 8xx algo once 2.6 does not.

Another interesting thing is i2c-mpc.c stuff which exists  the mainline but does not in the lm_sensors and i2c repos.

Hereby I am confused a bit how to proceed properly.

TIA!

--
Sincerely,
Vitaly