cp6000 smbus driver

HI All,

I have a question:

my machine is cp6000 from kontron, the system has pentium M + 6300 ESB hub.
there is an smbus and an ipmb bus, I have no trouble talking to the smbus,
but I have no way to talk to the ipmb bus, which is also supposed to use
smbus protocol.

my question is: to talk to the ipmb bus using pure i2c access,
which one is the bus driver, the i801 or 6300 ESB
and which driver is needed to talk the device on that ipmb bus ?

your help is greatly appreciated.

howard