revisiting __SENSOR_DEVICE_ATTR() and array initialization

Jean Delvare wrote:

>Hi Jim,
>

>>I too am partial to this way, less work for me ;-)
>>Patch attached, done against 14.3 + your SENSOR_ATTR patch.
>>

>Are you certain this was the last version of your patch? I'm asking
>because of the name: pc87360-use-sensor-attr-arrays~. Trailing tilde
>usually means backup copy...

yes, thanks for catching this fat-finger double-tap.
new patch attached.  tested against 14.3, then respun
for rc5-mm3  (kzzalloc)
(my build wont boot - switchroot prob, so I cant test newest yet)

>It took me several seconds to figure out that was me ;) You probably
>know the device as least as good as I do by now, and you have one
>physical device to test on, while I don't.

I thought of all those reasons, (esp the last one)
 but wasnt quite ready to acknowledge them yet.

>I'm awaiting for your
>MAINTAINERS patch :)

now included.

>But of course you are right, I'm still available
>for advice if needed.
>
>Thanks,

thank you