i2c_i801: a new function for 32-byte memory based block transaction and block read/write process call

  Hi I2C_I801 users and developers,

  During the implementation of my project, I've tried a new function, which is extracted from i2c_i801.c and modified for using the 32-byte memory and supporting the block rea/write process call and block read/write transactions.
  I've tested this function with ICH6. Hope this function useful and helpful to you. Attached is the sorce code of this function. To try this new function, copy the code in the attachment to the i2c_i801.c and make some minor changes to the function i801_access() to call this function for block transactions and to include the case I2C_SMBUS_BLOCK_PROC_CALL / I2C_SMBUS_BLOCK_PROC_CALL_PEC.

  Best Regards
  Mingkun Gu