VT8231 patch for review

Hi Jean,

Firstly, I really like Quilt.  It makes the whole patch process much easier.

Attached is the latest revision of the VT8231 driver patch.  This has all
your changes plus a whole host of layout/style changes to bring it in line
with the Linux coding guidelines.  I think I have caught all the changes
now.

To answer the question in your last mail, "Yes, I am happy to be the
maintainer of this driver".

Once we go around the loop to get this into the kernel, I'll take a look at
the user-space utility as it throws up a load of errors at the moment.  It
also seems to get the alarm wrong on the fans.

- Roger