lm-sensors install changed/corrupted BIOS/chip_firmware???!!!

Hi Jean -

Thank you.  After posting my last message I found
that sensors.conf file and started learning about
it.  I figured all's I had to do was configure
a few things.  You've confirmed that.  Will try
to do all that tonight.  Thanks very much for
the help and your dedication to lm-sensors!