lm-sensors in a rollout on FC4 - Attempts fail

Hi all,
I ran sensor-detect and everything just works - thanks for great utility.

I would like to roll out this to all our machines (around 250) via
the kickstart setup that we do. (onto about 5 variations of machine)
I tried to copy what I though were the config files but seemed to miss
something because I got no sensors until I ran sensor-detect.

There are two ways I suppose to fix this...

** 1 ** Is there a way to run the sensor-detect without prompts??
so I can just put it in the kickstart configuration files.

** 2 ** Less portable is to fix whatever step I missed in this
and have 5 varients for the different machines.

I copy the modules into /etc/sysconfig/lm_sensors
MODULE_0=i2c-viapro
MODULE_1=i2c-isa
MODULE_2=lm75
MODULE_3=eeprom
MODULE_4=smbus-arp
MODULE_5=w83627hf

/etc/modules.conf gets created with...
alias char-major-89 i2c-dev

then a /etc/init.d/lm_sensors restart
to modprobe them all....
No luck finding the sensors.

Run sensor-detect then all goes... arghhh what is missing

Can anyone suggest something?
Thanks
Pete

Peter Glassenbury			Computer Science dept.
pete at cosc.canterbury.ac.nz		University of Canterbury
+64 3 3642987 ext 7762			New Zealand