Patch for i2c-elektor driver

Hi -

Please excuse me if this is not the right place to send a patch.

I have updated the i2c-elektor driver to work on kernel 2.6.13.  The
driver now compiles cleanly and works on my system.  However, I only
have access to a UP2000 Alpha system to test the i2c-elektor driver.  I
don't think anything else will be broken by this patch, but I don't
have an Elektor ISA card to test to be certain.  Does anybody have one?
  Are they still in use?

The patch is available at:

http://www.lizardlogic.co.uk/software/hwmon/elektor-alpha.patch

Share and Enjoy,