回复: Re: 回复: Re: [lm-sensors] eeprom write!

Thank you!
But I have another problem that how can I achieve writes function in the module eeprom.c(in the lm-sensors package) .Can you help me and give me the scource codes?

Mark Studebaker <mds at mds.gotdns.com> ???
see the userspace programs and documents in prog/eepromer
in the lm-sensors package.

the kernel module does not support writes.