sensord and RAM SPD

On Friday 16 September 2005 11:05, Jean Delvare wrote:
> Hi Aurelien,
>
> [Aurelien Jarno]
>
> > > I'd prefer that we plain drop eeprom support from sensord.
> >
> > That's also fine with me. Do you want a patch for that?
>
> Yes please :)
>
> --
> Jean Delvare

One little comment, while eeprom support may not really be a
sensor, it is a almost always there and when someone says that
they can not get sensors working if eeprom works then at least
the basics are working properly, its just a matter of finding the
right chip for sensing (and in many economy boards there are
none).  I think it is useful in initial setup and if it causes no
problems it should be retained for that reason alone.

David