Random values with pcf8591 chip driver (Now as a

The pcf8591 is the only chip. When I do a "i2cdetect 1" and change the
hardware address from 100 to 000 you can see the output below (The UU
value comes from the loaded chip driver), so for me it looks like a
detected chip?

100:
voyage:~# i2cdetect 1
WARNING! This program can confuse your I2C bus, cause data loss and worse!
I will probe file /dev/i2c-1.
I will probe address range 0x03-0x77.
Continue? [Y/n]
     0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  a  b  c  d  e  f
00:          XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
10: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
20: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
30: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
40: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX UU XX XX XX XX XX XX
50: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
60: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
70: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX

000:
voyage:~# i2cdetect 1
WARNING! This program can confuse your I2C bus, cause data loss and worse!
I will probe file /dev/i2c-1.
I will probe address range 0x03-0x77.
Continue? [Y/n]
     0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  a  b  c  d  e  f
00:          XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
10: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
20: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
30: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
40: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX 48 UU XX XX XX XX XX XX
50: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
60: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
70: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX

Thanks for your feedback!
Regards Mirko