Call for 2.9.2

Hi Philip,

[Philip Edelbrock]
> Are we ready for release?  Any outstanding issues? (Jean?)

Let's wait for Mark Hoffman to tell what he thinks about my proposal for
the eeprom issue. If he is fine with it, we just need to update the FAQ
and then we can release. If not, we will have to wait for Mark to
implement whatever he thinks is necessary and test it, which will delay
the release.

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare