Support for PIC16F873A

Hi:

* Shiju Mathew <mshiju at gmail.com> [2005-08-26 11:28:06 +0900]:
> Hello,
> I have a PC with PIC16F873A. A few buttons(brought out of the system)
> are connected to this controller. I want to get the status of the
> button press by reading its status from the controller. So I would
> like to know whether the controller PIC16F873A is suppported by
> lm-sensor. The controller is connected via SMbus. THe system is based
> on intel processor.

The PIC16F873A (like any PIC16F...) is not a sensors chip, it is a general
purpose microcontroller.  It would be impossible for lm-sensors to support
it without knowing something about the code that is programmed into it.

If you could find out which I2C/SMBus commands will get the button status,
then it could be supported.

Regards,

--
Mark M. Hoffman