Abit Uguru driver 0.9

Hi all,

Well I (believe I) am done. I've attached three files, the 2.6 kernel
driver, a patch for current lm_sensors2 cvs which adds the nescesary
userspace support and some documentation about the Uguru written by Olle
Sandberg.

Please review and merge the userspace part in CVS (if review ok). Which
steps should I take to get the kernel-part merged upstream (iow
ultimatly merged into Linus' tree)?

Thanks & Regards,

Hans