Support for Winbond W83687THF in Lm_sensors-2.9.1

Hi Hugo,

> > You need another "else if" statement for the
> > W83687THF here, and it should be OK after that.
>
> I got that one after I posted, still "no sensors found".

I appreciate when people follow up on the mailing-list when they were
able to solve their problem (even partly). That way we don't try to
solve problems that are already solved.

Make sure you loaded i2c-isa and i2c-proc.

Check the logs and see if at least the chip is detected when you load
the w83627hf driver.

Make sure you patched the user-space part of lm_sensors to add the
w83687thf support.

http://jdelvare.net1.nerim.net/sensors/CVS-w83687thf.diff

--
Jean Delvare