I2C support oddities

Hi Greg,

I stumbled across what looks to be a couple of bugs and flaws in the I2C
code. The biggest issue being swapped parameter values in the smbus_xfer
functions. You might look at it and check to see if I'm right. Also, I
believe that the write functions need to have their data parameter be
constant. I get some warnings about using decoder_init::data with
smbus_write_block_data. None of the write functions employ constant data
pointers. Do you think that the non-constant pointers should be changed to
constant pointers?

Thanks,
David van Hoose