Support for Nat.Semi. pc87591 chip/bus

Hello.

First of all, thanks for your excellent software lm-sensors ! I
used it over few years and expect to use in the future. Keep up
the good work.

I upgraded my hardware and purchased a laptop
ACER TravelMate 2304LC. sensors-detect give me PC87591 chip. On
your drivers status page it is marked as "no plan", also "1 user
interested". Well, I want to be the second user interested.

I cannot send a motherboard for you to develop. I can help by:
- running tests on my machine and send a feedback to you;
- i'm experienced C programmer and I can try to fix bugs locally;
- i cannot send you a lot of money, but i can try to provide a
donation of $10-$20. This may be difficult however, i haven't a
bank acct, neither paypal (im from ukraine) only ikobo
(www.ikobo.com).

Thanks,
Max Rudensky.
P.S. I'm not subscribed for this mailing list, could you send a
response to my email.