W83627thf

Greetings to all.

We have bought an Asus Server with the K8N-DL
motherboard. We are going to use Fedora Core 3 for it.
We found out that this motheboard use W83627thf
hardware monitor chip. But, it seems that lm_sensors
doesn't support this chip. So, we should be grateful
if someone explain to us how we can monitor the
hardware of this server on Fedora Core 3.

Thanks in advance.