EPIA sensors (vt1211)

Gentlemen,

My name is Kino Davis and I have taken over the EPIA
Linux HOWTO from Andrew Howlett -- I am in the process
of updating and rewriting everything.

I am trying to find out the status of support for
lm_sensors on the EPIA boards, the vt1211 chip? I have
sent an email to Lars Ekman, but I wonder if you could
give me any information... can you please comment on
the status of the patch incorperation into the kernel
tree.

Thanks in advance, I look forward to hearing from you.
The HOWTO now lives at epialinux.org if you are
interested.

Best Regards,
Kino