PC87431C

Hi Mark :),

I'm rewriting a lot of bmcsensors for 2.6 into ipmi-sensors (without
i2c-ipmi), using the new hwmon and  daynamic sysfs callback APIs. I
have a new IPMI 1.5 BMC in the form of the Tyan M3289 daughtercard and
am hoping it has write support so I can finally get that tested out.

When I get something workable maybe you can help me test it out (if
the company is also interested in kernel 2.6). Unfortunately I have
some obstacles in my path at the moment  (the kernel IPMI
implementation not having any sysfs device attributes to use for
hwmon).

Yani