RE: w83792d driver for the 2.6 kernel

Huang0 at Winbond.com.tw wrote:

> Hi Fabien
>
> I check the motherboard SuperMicro P8SCT
> http://www.supermicro.com/products/motherboard/P4/E7221/P8SCT.cfm
> and it's user manual:
> http://www.supermicro.com/manuals/motherboard/E7221/MNL-0776.pdf
> and do NOT find w83792d chip but w83627hf chip, Are you sure that your
> motherboard
> contains the 792 chip?

Indeed, Ken Wo from Supermicro Nederland was kind enough to tell us about it and
we saw that :
  - we can load the w83792d module on the P8SCT
  - doing sensors -u shows results from both chips and the ones from the w83792d
are the ones that seem right (i.e. 40 Celsius instead of -1 Celsius)

So, it's pretty clear the there is a w83792d somewhere on the motherboard and
that the temperature sensors and fans are connected to it.

	thank you for writing the driver which allows us to choose this motherboard for
our project.

	sincerely,

	P.O. Gaillard