Patch for w83627hf chipset

Here is a more standard patch file.
Hope someone would be able to help me on the content.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : BGardner at Wabtec.com [mailto:BGardner at Wabtec.com]
Envoy? : mercredi 15 juin 2005 23:59
? : Eric Pascal
Objet : RE:  Patch for w83627hf chipset

Hi Eric,

I took a quick look at your patch out of pure curiosity...

There are two problems with the patch format:

1. The diff format looks weird.
Try this from just above the root of your build tree(s):
$ diff -Naur orig/drivers/i2c/chips/w83627hf.c
new/drivers/i2c/chips/w83627hf.c

2. A bunch of 0x0D characters were added to the patch.
You may be able to use your editor to convert to UNIX line endings or
you can clean it up using tr:
$ cat w83627hf.c | tr -d "\r" > w83627hf.c

I'm not familiar with that part, so I can't comment on the content of
the patch. =)

Ben