PATCH i2c: adm9240 driver doc

Hi Rudolf,
On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 17:01:36 +0200, Rudolf Marek <r.marek at sh.cvut.cz> wrote:

Thank you for review.  I'm old fashioned and disagree on one point only,
double space after <period> was standard practice for plaintext monospace
documents before we got proportional fonts...

>Please avoid using tabs in document if possible.
Okay
>Please  Prefix: 'adm9240' with same quotes
Yes
>Please put url to PDF
Okay
>> +Interface
>> +=========
>
>----------
>
>As others has this one
Okay

>Please remove all double spaces '  ' they may be somewhere else too

Don't like but can do :)

>> +Note: changing the fan clock divider does NOT change the fan speed reading,
>> +it adjusts the internal measurement range so that the 8-bit fan clock
>> +counter does not overflow.  The datasheet rpm values assume two pulses per
>> +fan revolution.  If your fan differs from two pulses per revolution, scale
>> +the fan speed reading in user-space.
>
>We removed this information about pulse/per revolution from other drivers
Alright
>> +ADM9240 has a very fast 320us temperature and voltage measurement cycle
>> +with independent fan speed measurement cycles counting alternating rising
>> +edges of the fan tacho inputs.  Comparisons are described as "exceeds
>> +limit."
>
>I lost context about "Comparisions"
You're right, messy...  rewrite section.

Thank you, I need to add another accessor to driver in response to
user request, will update doc again after that, including a little
more info and your changes.  Double space after a period in plaintext
I only been doing for last 1/4 century or so :(

--Grant.