two queries to lm-sensors list managers: subject line, archive format

Hi there,

1. Do we really need the " " prepended to subject line?
There is enough information in the headers to sort list into different
directories on receipt.  Dunno about others but I'm running out of
visible subject line :)

2. Archives: I cannot successfully import archives as they not in unix
mail spool or mbox format, the headers been lost.  Most important loss
is the date ordering, importing over 4200 messages since July last year
becomes a mess.  I have threading, but no obvious date order as that is
now 'import to MUA' date/time order :(

While the web search interface is useful, one cannot easily pull
patches from it.  Did I miss something?

Thanks,
--Grant.