RE: W83792 review

Hi Chunhao,

> I wish some other guys can give me more suggestion to my codes, as
> well as to your comments. Where is Jean? It seems that he is busy
> these days? He gave me many good suggestions to the 792 driver for
> linux-2.4

I'm actually busy, working on various other stuff, plus day job and real
life. I'm doing as much as I can. Anyway, it is great that others start
reviewing the patches that are submitted to the sensors list. I have
been doing the job almost all by myself for too long. Having different
points of view is always better.

I did review Rudolf's review, hopefully this will be of some help to
both of you.

BTW: In the interest of all the readers of this list, I would appreciate
if everyone could avoid including all of the post they are replying to.
Please only include the relevant part. For example, your answer here was
66.7K in size, while the useful part of it was really only a dozen
lines.

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare