Re: [patch 2.6.12-rc3+] i2c driver for TPS6501x

Hello,

> OK, so no feedback ... seems like there are no issues.  In that
> case, please merge this into the next set of I2C driver patches.

Sorry not this way. The driver is too complicated for me and Jean.
Others seems to be more busy these days so nobody who could
be qualified for review responded.

I suggest you to make sure that coding style is OK.
Check the Documentation/CodingStyle file please.
Then you can continue with SubmittingPatches.

I2C subsystem handles Greg Kroah  greg at kroah.com

So I'm suggesting to ask people for review on LKML
Dont forget to CC greg  too in that case.

Again I'm very sorry I cant help you right now.

regards

Rudolf