New mailing-list

My thanks to everyone as well. Great job.

IMHO not worth merging CVS commit archives to new system.
Best way to get history of CVS is to use CVS :)

I note that our search page needs  updating. I'll do that.
I'll note that Andrew's archive has stopped getting new posts
but that  the gmane archive continues to, so it is best for search.
(It was best for search before, because we relied on google  for  Andrew's archive)

Does the new system have a search function or do we need to wait for google to find it?