Abit uGuru

I recently tried Olle Sandberg's test code for reading the Winbond
W83L950D ports (aka uGuru) on an ABIT AG8-V. Provided his uGuru detect
routine is shorted I got satisfactory results on this MB - as shown below

How do I go about to help to include a partial implementation into
lm_sensors (or alternatively is it more feasible to think of a GKrellM
plugin)?

I must confess that I miss the temperature readings on my PC because the
current (windows) speedfan beta now understands uGuru.

If required I can post the Olle Sandberg ollebull at gmail.com February
2005 source.

[root at linux64 uguru]# /root/uguru/openGuru
uGuru detected!

Temperatures:
CPU:            42C
SYS:            36C