Hi Axel,

> I thought we'll temporarily close this list, have a final sync with
> Andrew's archives and then start on the new list. Is that acceptable?

(If we close the list, it will hardly be "temporarily".)

If Philip, Andrew and you can make it all happen in a short period of
time, it's fine with me. But if this sounds too unprobable that you'll
be able to synchronize, then I'd better miss a few posts in the archive
than have no list for a long period of time.

Of course it's all down to what a "short period of time" is. In fact I
don't know, so I'll let the three of you decide together ;)

--
Jean Delvare