[RFC/PATCH] i2c sensors driver for mtp008

Hello,

This is a port of the original mtp008 sensors driver that works with
current kernels. It is tested on a Tyan S1834 Tiger 133 mainboard, with
two Intel P3 CPUs and AFAICT delivers correct results to user-space (or,
at least, the same values as the old driver and the BIOS does...)

I would like to submit it for inclusion, however I just read the
post regarding "dynamic sysfs callbacks":

	http://archives.andrew.net.au/lm-sensors/msg31380.html

If this is intended for inclusion anytime soon I retract the current patch
and will be happy to rework the driver to use the new infrastructure
(because it allows me to clean up the macro-generated-function-mess that
the presented driver unfortunately has to be).

Comments?

(Please CC, not on sensors list)

Best regards
--