ATXP3 and ATXP5

Hello,

Rudolf Marek wrote:

> No I have ATXP2 even. I cant regulate voltage (athough I can set VID register and load atxp1 module), but this chip can regulate FSB

The ATXP5/2 doesn't seem to have the VID in/outputs. But they have the FID (multiplier) and GPIO registers. FID changing has normally
no effect during runtime, because it's only used during power-up (at least on the AMD cpu, not sure about the SiS chipset).

> Near this chip is DIP switch to adjust FSB manually.
> It has 24 legs total.
>
> DIP SW combinations:
>
> 133 166 [OFF] [OFF]  [ON]  [ON]
> 100 133  [ON]  [ON]  [ON] [OFF]
> 133 100 [OFF]  [ON]  [ON] [OFF]
> 133 133 [OFF]  [ON] [OFF] [OFF]
> 100 100 [OFF] [OFF] [OFF] [OFF
>
> So I think ATXP2 can adjust FSB and MEM frq somehow.

Yes, maybe they are using the GPIO pins, but then the switches must be in
a specific position so the GPIO outputs are getting priority...

Can you please run i2cdump on the ATXP2 ?

Bye,
Sebastian