[patch] i2c 2.9.1 compile fix

Hi Thomas,

> attached is a patch to fix i2c-algo-bit.c compilation.
> It was lacking the KERNEL_VERSION macro.
>
> Please CC: comments.

Great catch. For some reason it wasn't blocking the compilation for me,
nor anyone else I guess, or we would have heard of it before - but that
was still bad.

I opted for a different fix, dropping the conditional altogether. This
branch of i2c is meant for Linux 2.4 only, so there's no point in
keeping Linux 2.5+ compatibility code in there.

Thanks the report.
--
Jean Delvare