LM87 sensor on Routerboard

Hey all,
    I read through the archives and found information on the porting
of the LM87 chip driver to 2.6 kernels. I believe David Goodenough
was working on the port specifically to work on the Routerboard
230.  Maybe he can help me out here.

    I am a bit confused as to what I need to get my sensors going. In
the 2.4 kernel I needed patches for i2c-nscacb as well as lm87.  Is
this still necessary? Should I be using the same patches?

TIA.

Tony