RFC PATCH 2.6 sysfs names: fscher: change div to ripple

A ripple counter is just a simple way of implementing a pulse frequency
divider in hardware.

Together with a MUX to select from different bits of the ripple counter,
it provides low cost divide by 2, 4, 8, etc.

So a ripple counter is the equivalent to a fan divisor and therefore I
would recommend *not* to apply this patch to rename it.  Keep the
original fan_div name.

If fscpos has a fan_ripple accessor, then *it* should be changed to
fan_div, not the other way round.

:v)