RFC: test results for adm9240 auto fan clock divider

Hi Khali,

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 19:29:50 +0200, Jean Delvare <khali at linux-fr.org> wrote:

>> this implies enabling bidirectional fan adjustment to do it right?
>
>No, it doesn't.
Okay, removed.

Still doing error checking over extreme user input, and around the
fan_div decision point, took a couple days off to see-it-fresh...

Sometimes I can't see the wood for the trees :)

Reworked scaling right through system to trace error sources, now
I know of lots of things that don't add errors, static inline
scaling doesn't change much but looks neater.

Cheers,
Grant.