Query: using parport to send 24-bit serial clock and data?

Hi Rudolf,
On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 21:29:52 +0200, Rudolf Marek <r.marek at sh.cvut.cz> wrote:

>> So which low-level driver would you suggest as a starting point?
>
>I would create very own char device driver and start using portions from i2c-pport.
>I would rip all i2c specific code...
>for 2.6.x it can be found at http://assembler.cz/download/i2cpport26.tar.gz

Thank you, on the back burner now 'cos my friend just bought a USB
FM radio, has it working on linux.

Friend is happy, and I get to put this project off until after I've
fixed hardware monitoring and CPU fan control in my machines under
linux.

Cheers,
Grant.